Friday, September 26, 2008

(From xbombr)

I know i've said i'd never make a goodbye post, but i feel i owe everyone an explaination.


I made a promise to myself a long time ago that if the community ever looked so horribly
upon me to that i'd feel the urge to quit moderating,i'd leave the site.
Before anyone says anything bad about me, realize this, i'm not running away.
I just feel no longer wanted/needed.
It came to my attention that few people,if any, want me to be a mod anymore.
I always thought the community wanted someone to keep their chats clean,
obviously i was wrong. I'd be a hypocrite to say that this is for the
community by the community if i was sitting in a dual mod position that no one wanted me in.
Its time for a change in anipock as well as myself.



Anipock, for me at least, is like a treehouse. You build it up with your friends.
You go there and hang out everyday after school.Nothing is stronger than the memories
you've gained in your treehouse with some of the best friends you'll ever have in your entire life.
After a while though, less and less people come. A few new ones show up but everyone starts changing.
Eventually the you feel that so much has changed you're not wanted and stop showing up.
You leave your treehouse for good and let the next group have it to enjoy, but the memories stay strong.
Anipock is the treehouse i've outgrown and am no longer accepted at...



I owe this place a debt of gratitude for giving me so many
good times and the love of my life.
Also i owe it to leave when i'm not wanted.


So farewell friends and foes alike...
*weak smile* thank you



xbombr

<< Return to the Front Page

4 Comments:

At September 26, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Blogger THC said...

He'll be back. They always come back, maybe not as much as they used to, but even TL did. Almost no good bye is final in this small world today, so i'm sorry you feel this way X but some people just cant understand to do what theyre told and to listen to others, sorry to see ya go man, but youre always Always welcome back.

-THC

 
At September 26, 2008 at 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want to see you go since you have been such an awesome friend to me on Ani-Pock and a excellent keeper of the peace, someone who felt so dedicated to
their modship every time they visited Ani-Pock.

I don't think I will be able to convince you to remain a mod, but even if you were to retire from being one, I would rather see you stay with the site, if only for my sake and the others that care about you and all you have done, regardless if you choose to be a mod from now on.

Thank you for your service, and I certainly hope this isn't the lasty we see of you. You always have a contact with me if you ever want to talk, shoot the breeze or whatever. Thanks xB. Thanks for being a great friend, and I will see you soon.

 
At September 26, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Blogger Nek™ said...

The "weak smile" is a bit much.

 
At September 29, 2008 at 2:24 AM, Blogger Mercesteys said...

feels a little dumb posting this three days after you said you were going to leave... and with a broken hand none the less, but im going to miss you here. as kip said you were really all around good for this place. you were a good friend, not only that i liked many of the jokes and lively conversation you brought to the chat.

on the subject of the tree house, as it is always with old places holding memories its always nice to come back and reminisce on the good times. and some times see old friends pop in while your lost in thoughts.

in short take care and be well till you feel the need to look back on old times.

 

Post a Comment

Lots more cool stuff here!! Continue browsing...

Archives: (Oldest) May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 June 2010 July 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 February 2012 February 2013 March 2013 June 2013 July 2013 February 2014 February 2015 (Most Recent)