Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good bye

Sada is leaving so as a result so is David.
I hope you all have fun here but I can't stand this place anymore.
It's not any of you or the site design or some internet drama.
I'm just tired of being here, so I've decided to not bother with AP anymore.
My life has advanced past this point and I need to move on and pursue other interests.
You were all great to talk to and I may even keep up with some of you on skype or whatever.
My only advice is...look in the mirror, don't be so serious and if you ever wanna change the world, ya gotta do it punk style.
To Rika, don't change at all, and keep out of Laredo
To Chao, keep on truckin' guy, but get better taste in jokes
To Syn, It's not your fault, I had just lost my toaster that morning
To PC, If your ever in Decatur, try to hit the FYE, their prices are f#@%$in' low
To Ichi, you never looked like a strawberry to me and poland is awesome
To Purly, keep standing out and never stop drawing
To Ogi, you drew the best Sada
To Kafei, Sada sada sada sa KING sada! (your art will evolve before you do)
To Rin, Ignore madonna, your still british to me
To Kami, Enjoy the soba, buddy
To Asuka, thanks for the tunes...awesome
To Lilt, don't bother with twilight and thank you for laughing at my jokes
To Koi, thank you for putting up with cave sada and try to dye your hair at least once
To Aly, I kept forgetting you were black. Goes to show how much race actually matters, right?
To TL, Stay pervy, guy...giggity giggity goo
To PW, I kept confusing you with your big bro...sorry
To Mochi, I had always bet on girl...
To Zaku, Our little bet still applies...and I will conquer the world before you
To Meta, sorry bro, I kept confusing you with Zaku
To Kira, you got me interested in women's clothes...o -o
To Nippou, you got me interested in doing this "o -o" also, don't change
To Kip, I'd watch the news every day if you were an anchor, and thanks for helping me run that Flyff hoax back in '07
To Silver, Kizarny sucks, doesn't he? Keep watching wrestling.
To Pocky, The site looks good, keep up the work (Mac sucks)
To Rose and Rosebarks, I kept confusing you two, but your both cool
To Mina, Rika is a good friend to keep, she was for me
To THC, same as up there, but I still say the Chrysler 300 is awesome
To Acronell, your poetry is terrible so don't stop making it, it'll get better
To Wolfy, Chibi, and anyone else that left after I dated them or met them in real life...Sorry, I was young and creepy
To Chikyuu, your probably the girl that sticks out the most in my mind, thanks for being there
To Mangaboy, eat plenty of oranges and tangelos
To everyone else, I'm sorry because there are so many now but if I forgot you, leave a comment and tell us what you think I would have said

So, Chester the bear tearfully packs up his honey and his mixtapes while Sada goes around and cleans up all his props and anything else blue and furry. He'll need to send a moving for the rest. Cave sada loads his clubs into the trunk and waves good bye to his pet boulder, Woody. Jill, sada's human research biologist mom, honks the horn and starts the ignition as the sada family drives off for their new home. They all wave goodbye to AP, and look forward to their futures.
Sada starts a bread bakery, ladder free since 2009.
Chester becomes a traffic cop, because who would dispute THAT ticket?
Cave sada gets a job at the DMV, where he fits in like a puzzle piece.
And Jill retires to a pleasant house in the rural suburbs.

Dave leaves too, to go to college, get a grlfriend and maybe even be a pro wrestler one day, or an author.
Watch the screens, look for my symbol.
If I ever become famous, I going to raise my hand, extend my first finger, my third finger and pinky finger and stick my tongue out at the camera.
This vid will help...

Muppets Saying Goodbye - For more of the funniest videos, click here
See you later, Space Cowboy
"Thank you, my Father. Good bye, my Mother. And to all the children, Congratulations!"

Labels: ,

<< Return to the Front Page

8 Comments:

At January 21, 2009 at 6:20 PM, Blogger Kami... said...

"They" say "Sada Soba cures what ails ya" ... But then again, "They" also say something about a Leopard and it's "SPOTS" =/

 
At January 21, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You won't be forgotten Sada. You made me hate the sky for being so blue.

P.S. A GIRL. APSH.. APSHH .. PSHH... >.>... PSHH Pigs dont have genders!

 
At January 22, 2009 at 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sada, you are a big part of the A-P Community. It will feel like there is a piece missing now.
You will be greatly missed.

 
At January 22, 2009 at 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GGRR You !(A-HOLE)! where's "To Syk" well it was nice knowing you :P GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE.

 
At January 22, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Blogger Pocky said...

Goodbye Sada! Long time member of Ani-Pock~! You will be remembered.

 
At January 22, 2009 at 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be missed.

 
At January 26, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Blogger Ogihci said...

RAAWWRR

Missh chuuuu~

 
At February 12, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Blogger Kami... said...

Seriously... Just how many new names and accounts does one person need?

 

Post a Comment

Lots more cool stuff here!! Continue browsing...

Archives: (Oldest) May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 June 2010 July 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 February 2012 February 2013 March 2013 June 2013 July 2013 February 2014 February 2015 (Most Recent)